Radio Promotion - Public Relations campaigns - Press Release service - Search Engine Optimization

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Message from DeDe (Deborah Wedekind)



Below is the link to my ReverbNation NEW STORE.  Great new T-shirts and the new DeDe WeDe Tote, along with all my music, plus hear my NEW SONG, "America United", click Visit Store button below & get a Free MP3 download of "I Dreamed a Dream" just for being my fan!


Have you seen this? Producers Say the Darndest Things!$%&*?! (Video), let me know what you think? (Note, I shop at Target!)


We are working on a NEW CHRISTMAS Show in the North Houston area in late December. I have 2 brand new Christmas songs & an all original CD that releases in early 2013!  Plus a Big Local Superstar who sings in Vegas will be joining us, so stayed tuned!


My talented and lovely sister, Missi Pyle, (of THE ARTIST fame), will be appearing with me on Frank D'Angelo's TV show in Toronto: The Being Frank Show, taping October 15, 2012.  I'll let you know when and how you can watch-very cool!

Photo/Design CONTEST! Send me your best photo for the cover of my single, America United with song name, and my name (DeDe) on the photo to divaprince@centurylink.net. Professional quality jpeg high-res photos/designs & submissions only, please. Winner gets social media and website recognition on my sites, 2 signed copies of my CD, Clear Skies Ahead, a T-Shirt, a signed photo, and a free DeDe WeDe Tote-a $95 value! By entering you certify that the photo is your own work and I can use your photo/design free of charge for the life of the CD(s).


Thanks for all your help and support!  I'll be sending concert information soon regarding our fabulous Christmas concert. And don't forget our show at Amedeos on Thurs. Nov. 8th with the band, we are playing some great new cover music you'll love plus some original new songs-it'll be lots of fun!

Until then, have a great fall & thanks for being a fan!
DeDe (Deborah Wedekind)

The Archives 2004 - present